As of version
0.6.0 (r818), Redmine provides basic support for themes. Redmine themes can override stylesheets only (like
Installing a theme¶
1. First, copy the theme-directory into
../public/themes/. This would result in a directory-path to
2. You now may need to restart Redmine so that it shows the newly installed theme in the list of available themes.
2. Go to "Administration -> Settings" and select your newly created theme in the "Theme" drop-down list. Save your settings.
Redmine should now be displayed using the selected theme.
- Default theme - the default Redmine theme (included).
- Alternate theme - a derivative of the default theme including issuelist-colouring based on issue's priority (included).
- Classic theme - the more classic-looking redmine theme (included).
- Basecamp theme - a Redmine-port of 37signals® Basecamp® theme.
- RTL-mod of Alternate theme - a RTL-version of the Alternate theme (also a dependency of this theme).
- Squeejee theme - a dark-theme showing Redmine's theme-capabilities.
Creating custom themes¶
See the Howto about creating a custom Redmine theme.