- Registered on: 2009-09-23
- Last connection: 2022-01-19
Reported issues: 37
- 01:18 Redmine Feature #36448 (New): Option to group subtasks within task in issue list
- As one can see in attached screenshot (redmine_1): Both #388 and #400 are subtasks of Task #391, but because of sorti...
- 23:53 Redmine Feature #36412 (New): Possibility to mark "Note" field as "Required" in "Workflow->Fields permiss...
- *Use Case:*
I want my users to change Issue statuses freely, but when a user marks Issue as "Done", I want them to w...
- 10:08 Redmine Feature #4347: Contributing to an issue should automatically add the user to the watchers list
- 22:28 Redmine Feature #29473: Submit a form with Ctrl+Enter / Command+Return
- 12:27 Redmine Feature #29473: Submit a form with Ctrl+Enter / Command+Return
I've installed 0.2.0 version but it doesn't seem to work.
Both (while creating and editing) it displays b...
- 22:12 Redmine Defect #29478: Triple backtick does not work properly
- In markdown editor: https://spec.commonmark.org/dingus/?text=%60%60%60%0Athis%20will%20be%20displayed%0Ajust%20fine%0...
- 14:40 Redmine Defect #29478 (Closed): Triple backtick does not work properly
- When I have my Text formatting set to Markdown, I can use backticks like this
this will be displayed
- 16:18 Redmine Feature #29470: Possibility to mark tracker as "Subtask only"
- Ok, thank you
- 16:17 Redmine Feature #29474: Support single ` and triple ``` backquote/backtick syntax
- Thanks for clarification
- 15:00 Redmine Feature #29470: Possibility to mark tracker as "Subtask only"
- So my point is that your version is not user friendly and doesn't have user intention in mind.
I think that every to...
Also available in: Atom