Delete multiple attachments with one action
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
in several tickets my workmates upload a lot of screenshots to a ticket which get updates now an then. In some cases the old screenshots make no sense anymore and are deleted by the ticket owner.
Now the "problem": deleting 10 picture-attachments is quite some workload :-)
...not to mention the message-spam in the ticket.
Any chance that this will be possible in the future? (plugin or redmine-standard ... whatever)
- Category set to Attachments
Would be a nice feature I would like too
- Duplicated by Feature #19829: Delete multiple issue attachments at the same time in a transaction during editing added
We use incoming email, and some customers have a signature with many little logos and pictures that get attached to the issue. It would be easier if we could removed them all at once.
Pierre Maigne wrote:
We use incoming email, and some customers have a signature with many little logos and pictures that get attached to the issue.
You can use #3413.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 3.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Feature added in r15651. While updating an issue, you can now delete multiple attachments.
- Duplicated by Feature #4983: Support bulk deletion of attachments in a issue added
- Related to Defect #25794: Mass-deleted attachments are not represented correctly in email notifications added
Also available in: Atom