'Permission - Project - Manage Groups' required
Issue assign to group is fine.
But, only administrator can set up group.
So, when someone want to assign issue to group not exist, he should request making group to administrator.
If other user (i.e. project manager role) can manage groups, that will be good.
Updated by Etienne Massip about 11 years ago
- Category set to Groups
Updated by jj ofsoul almost 11 years ago
see this plugin
have a good time :)
Updated by Terence Mill almost 11 years ago
realted to http://www.redmine.org/issues/7980
Updated by Go MAEDA almost 7 years ago
- Has duplicate Feature #22982: PM can manage local group in Project. added
Updated by Haihan Ji almost 7 years ago
append requirement details:
- PM can create/modify/delete local group in Project/Setting/Member page (maybe other project's page).
- PM can add member of project team to local group. If a user is not project member, he can't be added to local group. Of course, PM can remove people.
- When a user be removed from project, he will be automatically removed from project local groups too.
- Local groups would not be displayed in Project Member Box in Project Overview page. Maybe, Local Group doesn't need to have any Role property.
- PM of Project A can't use any local group of Project B, unless B is an ancestor.
- Local Group would not in Admin/Groups list.
- When project destroy, project's local groups will automatically removed too.
- Local Group can be assigned.
Updated by Yuuki NARA over 4 years ago
Function to inherit and use group definition between projects (same as Version)
I think that the processing of the current Versions is a reference for the process of detecting the target group.
Updated by Mr. Míng about 1 year ago