Don't show empty fields in email notifications
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
I think I would like to see the option to not have empty issue fields included in email notifications. There are some fields, custom or otherwise, that do not regularly have a value. Having them not present in the notification email would save a bit of space and make the reading a bit easier.
I may overlook information if there are too many empty fields.
Suppressing empty fields is also important if we add new fields such as start date and due date to notification emails (See the patch on #13307).
If you suppress empty fields, the email will be simplize.
I made a patch, and attach it.
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 4.1.0
Setting the target version to 4.1.0.
I think we should implement this feature before implementing #13307 that adds start date and due date to the list in notifications.
- Related to Feature #13307: Start date and due date in email notifications added
- Subject changed from suppress empty fields on email notifications to Don't show empty fields in email notifications
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
Also available in: Atom