Enable grouping on time entries list
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Currently, Time entries do not have the ability to be grouped. It would be a great feature to have it group by User, Date, Category, Tracker and/or Project. See screenshot for further details.
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
Should we display the total hours or the entries count for each group ?
It would be nice to display total hours logged for that ticket. I'm not, though I can't speak for everyone, overly concerned about the entries count.
Hi Jean-Philippe, we use massively Time Entries in our company, and the totals hours is very informative.
- Subject changed from Group Time Entries to Enable grouping on time entries list
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 3.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Duplicated by Feature #8144: Timesheet report should have group by option by Day added
- Related to Defect #32768: Internal Error when issue text custom field is shown in Spent time query results added
Also available in: Atom