Add permission rule to allow watchers can edit issues
Permissions and roles
i need to add this rule permission to allow will can and issues not assigned to them (so they will haven't 403 error to access).
I have no experience in Ruby, but I think that the change could be here:
Could give you me a hand? I found a lot of related issues, but this is a problem without solution for the present.
Thanks a lot!
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
- Category changed from Code cleanup/refactoring to Permissions and roles
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Related to Feature #8488: Create an 'Involve' mechanism to private issues added
- Related to Feature #20106: Adding issue watchers to "Issues Visibility" permissions added
I think this issue can be resolved if #14318 is implemented.
- Related to Patch #14318: Watchers Alerted To Changes But Cannot See Issues (potentially) added
- Related to deleted (Feature #20106: Adding issue watchers to "Issues Visibility" permissions)
- Has duplicate Feature #21909: Issues visibility in roles: Issues where user is a watcher added
- Related to deleted (Patch #14318: Watchers Alerted To Changes But Cannot See Issues (potentially))
Also available in: Atom