Totals for Total estimated time and Total spent time
There are missing totals for Total estimated time and Total spent time.
The totals are also very useful as they allow to build nice project overview, e.g. show only root items and see/summarize all the effort without getting into details.
...and totals for those columns should not sum up values from children (if on the list) as those are already included in the parent total
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
- Subject changed from Missing totals for Total estimated time and Total spent time to Totals for Total estimated time and Total spent time
- Related to Feature #24181: Add grand total of overall spent time on queries added
- Duplicated by Feature #24067: Total Estimated Time should be available on Totals options added
- Category changed from UI to Issues list
- Duplicated by Feature #25112: In Ticket-Queries the "new" field "total spent time" is forgotten as totals-checkmark - see screenshot added
Here is a patch I created to add the Total Estimated Time field on issues queries groups for version planning purposes.
I'm using redmine version 3.3.0.stable.50.
Verified against Redmine 3.4.2, yet reproduces.
We will really love this feature
Also available in: Atom