Render custom field values of enumerations in API requests
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
As it is now, the values of custom fields of enumeration objects (like time entry activities) aren't rendered in the API. The attached patch fixes this.
Render custom values of enumeration objects in API requests (#22795).
Patch by Jens Kraemer.
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 3.4.0
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Subject changed from render custom field values of enumerations in API requests to Render custom field values of enumerations in API requests
Also available in: Atom