Follow Gemfile's plugin loader as #24007
Plugin's Gemfile can't settable from Redmine::Plugin.directory yet.
- Blocks Patch #24007: Change plugins directory through the configuration.yml file added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
Patch reverted, Redmine no longer starts:
[!] There was an error parsing `Gemfile`: uninitialized constant Bundler::Dsl::R
edmine. Bundler cannot continue.
To support this, Redmine configuration should be loaded before bundler setup and thus, before Rails is loaded.
oh...sorry to attach wrong patch.
hmm...I can see no alternative idea but to parse Redmine configuration on setting plugins directory.
- Related to Patch #13927: Reduce coupling between plugins and the "plugins/" directory added
- Category changed from Issues to Plugin API
Also available in: Atom