Remove hardcoded width in query column selects
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Automatic increase in width of query columns
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
- Assignee set to Vladimir Litov
Can you try the fix from #26568 that was already committed for Redmine 3.4.3?
It's not about values select.
It's about columns select.
First attach is an image (extension missed)
fixed image attached.
PS: first patch have redundant 'width: auto', second patch is good.
- Status changed from Needs feedback to New
- Assignee deleted (
Thanks for your feedback, I've misunderstood the select.
- File deleted (
- Target version set to 4.1.0
- Subject changed from Remove hardcode of width in query column selects to Remove hardcoded width in query column selects
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
Also available in: Atom