Issue filtering by spent time
Here's a patch that adds a filter for spent time to IssueQuery. Any chance this could be included in the next 3.3 and 3.4 versions?
- File email@example.com added
- File firstname.lastname@example.org added
- File issue-filter-by-spent-time-3.diff added
I think it would be better to move the position of "Spent time" filter in the filters list. The reasons are as follows:
- The proposed patch places the filter in the third position. I think it is a too excellent position for the filter because most users don't use the filter so frequently.
- "Spent time" and "Estimated time" are closely related to each other. These two filters should be next to each other.
Attaching an updated patch.
#5 Updated by Takenori TAKAKI 7 months ago
- File issue-filter-by-spent-time-4.diff added
I tested the patch "issue-filter-by-spent-time-3.diff" posted by Go Maeda.
As a result, I found that it is necessary to add a fixture of time_entrys to the test code "test/unit/query_test.rb".
Tests were done with MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and all succeeded.
I attach a new patch that added fixture.