Show selected columns in gantt chart
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
I would like to select and show the necessary columns like issues/index.
#2 Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA over 3 years ago
- File 0001-Show-selected-columns-on-gantt.patch added
- File 0002-Add-switch-the-display-for-selected-column.patch added
- File gantt.png added
In the current Gantt chart, you can see information on the issue by using tooltips.
However, I would like to see that information without having to move the cursor.
I tried to write code to realize this feature.
0001-Show-selected-columns-on-gantt.patch increases the number of columns of the Gantt chart based on the column set to Query like the issues/index.
0002-Add-switch-the-display-for-selected-column.patch adds the ability to turn column display on or off (default is off).
#5 Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA over 3 years ago
Thank you for reviewing, Go MAEDA.
Go MAEDA wrote:
This is a very interesting patch.
But I found that selected columns cannot be saved in a custom query. The behavior is inconsistent with issues list.
I think that the problem can be solved by the attached 0003-Fix-changeable-items-on-the-queries-form.patch.
When saving the custom query from the Gantt chart, it was not possible to change the selected column, so we made it changeable.
#9 Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA almost 3 years ago
Iwan Yudhistira wrote:
how to run the patch in windows, thank you before
You should be able to apply the patch in the following way.
- Change into your Redmine directory (the one with app, test, and config folders)
- Download the patch file and place it in the same directory
- Run patch -p1 < PATCH_NAME.patch
- Check the messages for any errors.
Some errors might occur because there are changes to the same areas of code. If you are familiar with merging code, you can try to merge the changes.
Maintenance is difficult, so applying the patch is not recommended.
If patches can not be applied in this way, please ask for help in the forum .
#12 Updated by Go MAEDA over 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Mizuki ISHIKAWA
#13 Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA over 2 years ago
- File 0001~0003-v3.patch added
#15 Updated by Go MAEDA over 2 years ago
- File email@example.com added
I think it is better to add
UNAVAILABLE_COLUMNS constant in
lib/redmine/helpers/gantt.rb because also tracker names are shown in the subject column. What do you think?
UNAVAILABLE_COLUMNS = [:id, :subject, :tracker]
#19 Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA over 2 years ago
- File fix-broken-style.patch added
- File ScreenShot-2019-05-17-9.27.26.png added
- File ScreenShot-2019-05-17-9.28.27.png added
I noticed that there is a place where the layout breaks down due to r18171.
I have attached a patch to fix the layout.
Targets of fix: