Filter on Target version's Status in subproject doesn't work on version from top project
|Assignee:||Marius BALTEANU||% Done:|
I'm using Redmine 4.0.2 and versions for sprints.
All versions are defined in a top project and shared with all projects.
All issues in subprojects are assigned to specific version from the top project.
When I try to filter issues in a subproject by Target version's Status - it won't work.
When adding filter "Target version's Status [is] [open]" - there are no results which is wrong.
I should get a list of issues from current project that are assigned to active versions from the Top project.
#2 Updated by Go MAEDA over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
I have confirmed the issue.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project. Then, create a subproject of the project
2. Create a version in the parent project. Set the version's "Sharing" setting to "With all projects"
3. Create an issue in the subproject
4. Set the target version of the issue to the version created in step 2
5. Apply the filter [Target version's Status] [is] [open]
The issue created in step 4 should be displayed in the issues list.
No issue is displayed in the issues list.
Not only "Target version's Status" filter but also "Target version's Due date" filter does not work for issues which target version is one of the ancestors' shared version.