Settings for global and user default custom ProjectQuery
|Assignee:||Marius BALTEANU||% Done:|
You can configure default project queries in the following places (#35795):
- App-level: Administration > Projects > Default query (Projects list defaults section)
- User-level: My account > Default project query
#5 Updated by Marius BALTEANU over 1 year ago
- File 0001-Option-to-set-default-project-query-at-global-and-us.patch added
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 5.0.0
Here is a patch that adds the possibility to add a default project query at global level, or at user level.
#6 Updated by Marius BALTEANU about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Setting for global default custom ProjectQuery to Settings for global and user default custom ProjectQuery
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Resolution set to Fixed
You can now configure a default project query at instance level (by an admin) or at user level.