Enable to display watches count on issues list
Updated by Takenori TAKAKI about 1 year ago
- File enable_to_display_watches_count_on_issues_list.png enable_to_display_watches_count_on_issues_list.png added
- File enable_to_display_watches_count_on_issues_list.patch enable_to_display_watches_count_on_issues_list.patch added
It would be very useful to add a watches count of issue on the issues list and sort them by interest in the issue.
I've made a patch and will post it.
Updated by Takenori TAKAKI 9 months ago
- File enable_to_display_watchers_count_on_issues_list.png enable_to_display_watchers_count_on_issues_list.png added
- File enable_to_display_watchers_count_on_issues_list.patch enable_to_display_watchers_count_on_issues_list.patch added
I resubmit the patch with the following modifications:
- Changed query column name [Watches --> Watchers count].
- Fixed sorting issues based on watchers count.
- Added test code.
Thank you for your attention to these changes.