"Watch"ing an issue doesn't update watchers list
Added by Felix Schäfer over 13 years ago.
Updated about 8 years ago.
Not sure how hard it would be to implement that one, but I think you should appear or disappear from the watchers list when you click on the "Watch" link in an issue.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Refresh the page, after selecting Watch or Unwatch :)
- Affected version (unused) deleted (
any news on this?
Another suggestion could be a simple jQuery script, which requests the current watchers and load them into the div #watchers.
I already solved this issue, but there was another problem - when you add user(s) from modal window then if you want see list of watchers you should refresh page, but this diff solved all of this problems.
Developed on Redmine 2.5.2.
- Target version set to 3.1.0
I tested the patch with IE8 (Windows 7), Firefox (Mac), Chrome (Mac) and Safari (Mac). Works fine.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
This is fixed in r14238. I'm not sure about what other things the attached patch is supposed to fix, please open a separate issue if needed.
- Related to Defect #15634: Add watching users to a ticket should switch "watch" link to "unwatch" if own user was added added
Also available in: Atom