Redmine not working with i18n gem 0.4.2
|Assignee:||Felix Schäfer||% Done:|
- Priority changed from High to Normal
If you revert the workaround for i18n 0.4.1 in r4183, everything works fine again with 0.4.2.
The "fixing" commit is probably this one. Sadly, I found no immediate solution for supporting both versions. Maybe we need to build a custom switch or patch for 0.4.1...
Maybe just place 'if gem version < xxx' code so both 'fixing' commit and a normal code will work according to i18n gem version? Unfortunately, i'm not very good at ruby world and don't know how it's supposed to fight dll hell here :).
- Target version set to 1.0.4
I can confirm that the patch by Felix works with i18n 0.4.(1|2), 0.3.7 and no i18n gem at all.
@Eric, could you please commit this one soon? We get many requests by people falling over i18n 0.4.2 currently.
@Felix, thanks for providing the solution.
I had the same problem this morning and Felix's patch worked beautifully. This should probably be pushed sooner rather than later to avoid a landslide of issue reports ...
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r4389 using a slightly different patch to avoid another failure next time they change the method signature.
- Subject changed from Trunk not working with i18n gem 0.4.2 to Redmine not working with i18n gem 0.4.2
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Affected version (unused) changed from devel to 1.0.3
- Affected version set to 1.0.3
Also available in: Atom