Redmine not working with i18n gem 0.4.2
- Priority changed from High to Normal
If you revert the workaround for i18n 0.4.1 in r4183, everything works fine again with 0.4.2.
The "fixing" commit is probably this one. Sadly, I found no immediate solution for supporting both versions. Maybe we need to build a custom switch or patch for 0.4.1...
Maybe just place 'if gem version < xxx' code so both 'fixing' commit and a normal code will work according to i18n gem version? Unfortunately, i'm not very good at ruby world and don't know how it's supposed to fight dll hell here :).
- Target version set to 1.0.4
I can confirm that the patch by Felix works with i18n 0.4.(1|2), 0.3.7 and no i18n gem at all.
Eric Hulser, could you please commit this one soon? We get many requests by people falling over i18n 0.4.2 currently.
Felix Schäfer, thanks for providing the solution.
I had the same problem this morning and Felix's patch worked beautifully. This should probably be pushed sooner rather than later to avoid a landslide of issue reports ...
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r4389 using a slightly different patch to avoid another failure next time they change the method signature.
- Subject changed from Trunk not working with i18n gem 0.4.2 to Redmine not working with i18n gem 0.4.2
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Affected version (unused) changed from devel to 1.0.3
- Affected version set to 1.0.3
Also available in: Atom