Plugins Directory » Redmine Serial Number Field
|Registered on:||2017-06-08 (about 3 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 4.1.x|
Add a format to be serial number in the specified format as a issue custom field.
- "Automatic serial number" is available as a format for custom fields for issues.
- After creating a new custom field, you can not edit the "Regular expression".
- Every user who can create a issue has automatic number assignment authority.
- Automatically assign sequential numbers of specified formats on a project basis at issue registration or update.
- It works not only for single issues but also for bulk operation.
- Custom field items are displayed when viewing issues. However, it will not be displayed when registering or updating.
- Basic options for custom fields are also available, such as issue filter criteria and search target.
- When you change tracker or project of numbered issue
- If the changed tracker does not have the same custom field, the sequential number assigned will be deleted.
- If the tracker after change has the same custom field, the sequential numbers numbered will not change (there is a risk of duplication).
- When you set permissions for custom fields in workflow
- Setting a custom field for automatic number assignment to read only will not work properly.
Compatible with Redmine 4.1.x.
- Added ISO format https://github.com/matsukei/redmine_serial_number_field/pull/8 (@rambowm)
- Dropped Redmine 4.0 support
- Redmine 4.1 support
- Fixed automatic serial number when copying issue
- チケットコピー時に自動採番されない https://github.com/matsukei/redmine_serial_number_field/issues/6 (@subaru019)
- Review comments for this plugin on redmine.org (Jorge Garcia, Quan VN, qn wang)
Compatible with Redmine 4.0.x.
- Support Redmine 4.0 (@nanego)
- Support French locale (@nanego)
- Drop support Redmine version 3.4 lower (@maeda-m)
Compatible with Redmine 3.3.x, 3.2.x.