|This page has been archived and is no longer updated.
Please be aware that the information provided on this page may be out of date, or otherwise inaccurate.
The main archive page has a short explanation.
- BugMash 1.0
- These issues are simple fixes
- These issues are 99% done but they need one change to get added
- These issues have a patch and need to be verified before committing
- These issues have to be confirmed to still be an issue on current stable
- These issues are large and won't be in for 1.0 but we can get them ready for 1.1
These issues are not in any order of priority. Roughly we want to fix the bugs for 0.9.5 first but after that, pick whatever issue you're interested in.
- #5317: projects.atom with required authentication
- #5452: Member role forms in project settings are not hidden after member added
- #5418: Add Gravatar and edit link to "My account" page
- #5592: Better error page on LDAP Authentication error
- #4382 / #3170: Autocompleter
- #4273: SCM binary availability automatic check in administration panel
- #5679: acts_as_watchable
- #5608: Support for I18n 0.4.0
- #5404: JRuby support
- Ruby 1.9 support
- Rubinius support
- #4092 - Ruby 1.9
- #2990 - Ruby 1.9
- #3764 - JRuby
- #5548 - square brackets in svn paths breaks the repository view
These issues are simple fixes¶
These issues are 99% done but they need one change to get added¶
They might not cover an edge case, are missing a test, or similarly.
These issues have a patch and need to be verified before committing¶
The patches in these need to be tested to make sure they apply cleanly to Redmine trunk. If they don't, fixing any conflicts and posting a new patch would be great.
- #5675 - The HTML of the Administration -> Settings view contains errors
- #5121 - add css
These issues have to be confirmed to still be an issue on current stable¶
- #4239 - display issues in chrome