Awkward way of accessing shortcut menu in issue list
IMHO the way to access shortcut menu in issue list is a bit awkward. From RedmineIssueList
Note that you have to right-click outside of the issue link, otherwise the browser's default context menu is displayed.
Well it is certainly not the most user friendly way. It would be more obvious to place an icon or an "actions" link in the list and make the popup menu appear after normal click.
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
Yes, I also believe browser interfaces should not rely on the right click. A button placed on top of the list (grayed if no item is selected) could show the menu on left click.
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
- Duplicates Patch #26655: Additional icon for contextmenu added
- Status changed from New to Closed
A patch to implement an icon for context menu has been proposed as #26655.
- Subject changed from Awkward way of acessing shortut menu in issue list to Awkward way of accessing shorcut menu in issue list
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee deleted (
- Subject changed from Awkward way of accessing shorcut menu in issue list to Awkward way of accessing shortcut menu in issue list
Also available in: Atom