Enable and add underline button to the toolbar for Markdown formatting
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Textile formatting has the "Underline" option for text formatting and I find it useful to have it also for Markdown.
The attached patch implements this.
As a side note, until this patch, the '_' was an alternative to '*' (italic), but I don't think that many users were aware by this alternative because Redmine uses the '*' in help docs and in the generated markup by Italic button.
Enable and add underline button to the toolbar for Markdown formatting (#28169).
Patch by Marius BALTEANU.
- Target version set to Unplanned backlogs
- File deleted (
Updated the patch to apply cleanly after r17198. It'll be nice to deliver this feature along with #28119.
- Target version changed from Unplanned backlogs to 4.0.0
Marius BALTEANU wrote:
It'll be nice to deliver this feature along with #28119.
I agree. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be possible.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Related to Defect #31929: MarkdownFormatterTest#test_should_support_underlined_text is declared as private added
Also available in: Atom