Show each journal entry from issue history in a box
|Assignee:||Marius BALTEANU||% Done:|
IMHO, the issue history doesn't have a clear structure, you need to look after each Gravatar or "Updated by" line to see where the journal starts/ends. In top, there is a border applied on the entire block (left, right and bottom) in order to prevent accidental deletion of an issue (#26662), but for me, even if fixes the confusion with delete buttons, it makes the journal entries harder to be distinguished.
I would like to propose the following design changes for the issue history:
1. Show each journal entry in a box (like projects)
2. Connect each journal entry with a small line
3. Apply the red border for the private journals on the entire journal, not only on the text.
I'm attaching the patches and the screenshots with before and after.
If you like the changes, I think it will be nice to deliver them in 4.1.0, together with the other UI changes.
#10 Updated by Marius BALTEANU over 2 years ago
- File 0001-Wrap-each-entry-in-a-box.patch added
- File 0002-Connect-journal-boxes.patch added
- File 0003-Show-red-border-on-journal-entry.patch added
- File Screenshot 2019-06-21 at 01.04.07.png added
- File Screenshot 2019-06-21 at 01.04.22.png added
- File Screenshot 2019-06-21 at 01.04.15.png added
Updated the patch series. Screenshots attached.