Datepicker doesn't obey the user's settings format
I would like to use date format: yyyy-mm-dd (so I have this time format in my settings), but redmine is displaying probably the browser's default langaue date format - see screenshots.
#5 Updated by Luc Luc over 1 year ago
- File 01-redmine-settings.png added
- File 02-date-picker.png added
- File 03-date-picker-expanded.png added
- File 04-date-value.png added
Yes, making native date&time pickers optional (or just not use them at all) would be great.
There is absolutely no way for me to get ISO8601 date format (YYYY-MM-DD) with Chrome's/Chromium's native date&time pickers.
Also, with native ones, there are inconsistencies between the settings, displayed date values and date&time pickers (see attachments).
#6 Updated by Luc Luc over 1 year ago
- File revert-native-date-pickers.patch added