Option to copy watchers when copying issues
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Steps to repro:
1) Copy an issue
2) In the copy screen, set the project of the issue to a different issue
3) Click Copy and follow
The issue is copied, but the WATCHERS of the issue are not. This seems like a bug.
I'm using the latest Redmine 3.2 stable.
#8 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 3.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Feature added in r16509.
When copying a single issue, the original watchers are preselected, you can unselect them.
When bulk copying issues a new checkbox is added to copy watchers.
In both cases, the user gets this option only if he is allowed to add watchers.