Add "Assign to me" shortcut to issue edit form
I would like to add an "Assign to me" link next to the "Assignee" field which can be used to set the current user as assignee. There are a lot of cases when I edit an issue and I want to assign the issue to me. Using this shortcut, we save one click without any side effect.
- Description updated (diff)
I often assign people to myself.
Many people will be pleased if the work is done with just one click.
Sounds like a great idea.
- Assignee set to Marius BALTEANU
FYI: Screenshot of "Assign to me" link in GitLab
Thanks for posting it. I didn't know that they changed the position of the link in the lastest versions (I'm using 10.4.3), but I still prefer to have it right after the dropdown.
It seems that Jira has also this feature:
- Duplicated by Feature #12907: Add a button "Assign to me" on issue view. added
- Duplicated by deleted (Feature #12907: Add a button "Assign to me" on issue view.)
- Related to Feature #12907: Add a button "Assign to me" on issue view. added
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
Also available in: Atom