Global statistics about Redmine usage
Some global statistics (maybe even graphs) about Redmine usage would be nice, such as:
- total number of issues, open, closed...
- total number of documents, size...
- total number of wiki pages...
- number of users (by the way: another useful feature for a project manager would be to send a mail to all users of a project and for an administrator to all users of redmine, to warn about a server upgrade, shutdown... for example)
Just some ideas to make a project (Redmine) I like even better! :-)
(Redmine 0.9.0 on Debian 5.0.3)
Updated by Eric Davis about 14 years ago
- Category changed from Administration to Plugin Request
I was thinking about building this a few weeks ago since I already have most of the code in another plugin. I think it should be built as a plugin first and then we can add it to the core if it's used a lot.
by the way: another useful feature for a project manager would be to send a mail to all users of a project and for an administrator to all users of redmine, to warn about a server upgrade, shutdown... for example)
You can use my System Notification Plugin for that.
Updated by Matteo Calorio about 14 years ago
Thanks| I tried to install the plugin, but it doesn't work for me:
I can see it into the plugin list as "Redmine System Notification plugin V.0.2.0", but if I try to enter into "System Notifications" in the "Administration" section I get:
"Page not found. The page you were trying to access doesn't exist or has been removed."
Maybe we have to open another issue to talk about this?