Display source project for cross-project associated revisions for issues
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
When an issue has an associated revision that is in a different project, display its source project as follows:
Revision 90 (in Website)
Added by Michael Ekstrand about 1 hour ago
Also, make the project name a link to an appropriate page in the project (either its summary or its issue list, I would think).
This will enable readers to quickly see that the associated revision is actually in a different project, something that is difficult at present.
#2 Updated by Felix Schäfer over 11 years ago
This patch adds the name of the project to an associated revision if it's not the same as the current project.
#4 Updated by Yuichi HARADA about 3 years ago
- File cross-project-associated-revisions.png added
- File adds_project_name_to_associated_revision_link_v2.patch added
I rebuilt the patch to work with the latest Redmine.
In the cross-project it looks like the following.
- File adds_project_name_to_associated_revision_link_v3.patch added
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 5.0.0
Updated the patch for the current trunk (r21360).
Setting the target version to 5.0.0.
- File adds_project_name_to_associated_revision_link_v4.patch added
- File v4.png added
Updated the patch again. I think it is even better to show the project name using the format "Project - Revision 999" rather than "Revision 999 (Project)".
- In the original patch, two "()" appear after the revision like this: "(Project) (diff)"
- The way the project name is displayed first is consistent with "Related issues" section