Redmine 3.1.0 released
I am happy to announce that Redmine 3.1.0 has been released. Highlights:
- Subtasking: option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio (#5490), ability to filter the issue list by parent task or subtasks (#6118)
- Permission to view only your own time logs (#8929)
- Better handling of HTML-only emails (#16962), nokogiri is now used to parse incoming HTML
- Ability to limit the member management permission to certain roles (#19707)
- Security features (optional settings): ability to expire passwords after a configurable number of days (#19458), password re-entry for sensitive actions (#19851)
You can review all the changes in the Changelog.
About the maintenance of previous Redmine versions: 3.0.x maintenance will stop in favor of 3.1.x soon but Redmine 2.6.x will still be maintained until at least the end of 2015.