Ability to search tasks of Locked Users
I need to be able to search open / closed tasks of Locked users.
However, the minute they are locked, they no longer appear in the list of people that can be searched for in "Assigned To" field of Issues filter.
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
- Subject changed from Can't search tasks of Locked Users to Ability to search tasks of Locked Users
When I lock a user, I change assignee for non closed tickets. But authors are there forever, so it should be possible to view a locked user in the author based querying.
This is a simple patch that makes possible to query issues by locked authors or assignees.
Fixes previous patch for subprojects
In our projects, members often come and go, and the are locked.
Ran into this when moving tickets from a terminated employee.
We have to en-enable locked accounts just to filter on issues where they're an author.
- Related to Feature #24568: Show locked users in 'Users' filter for 'Spent time' report added
I've added a patch to #15201 that adds the locked members to the Assignee, Author and User (from Spent time) filters.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Resolution set to Duplicate
In upcoming Redmine 4.0.0, you will be able to select locked users in filters. Please see #15201 for details.
Also available in: Atom