The progress exceeding 99.5% is displayed as 100%
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Create one Issue.
- Create 200 child issues for that issue.
- Among 200 child issues, change the status of 199 issues to "closed" and change the status of 1 issue to "new”.
- When checking the progress rate, it is displayed as 100%.
Since all the issues are not closed, I think that the progress rate should be displayed as 99%.
The progress exceeding 99.5% is displayed as 100% (#27848).
Patch by Mizuki ISHIKAWA.
I wrote a patch.
This patch changes the progress rate to round down.
It is really misleading to show "100%" for a parent task which has undone issues. Setting target version to 4.1.0.
I slightly modified the patch, renamed the test case.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 3.4.5
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Target version changed from 3.4.5 to 4.0.0
- Duplicates Defect #29981: "% Done" should be rounded down to the 1 added
- Duplicates deleted (Defect #29981: "% Done" should be rounded down to the 1)
- Duplicated by Defect #29981: "% Done" should be rounded down to the 1 added
Also available in: Atom