Re-implement admin project list using ProjectQuery system
|Assignee:||Marius BALTEANU||% Done:|
This would be nice to have now that #29482 is introduced. It seems an issue for this separate task isn't yet available, so I'll create it hereby.
Reuse ProjectQuery filters on the admin project list (#33422).
Patch by Takenori TAKAKI.
#3 Updated by Takenori TAKAKI 8 months ago
- File project-query-available-on-admin-project-list.png added
- File project-query-available-on-admin-project-list.patch added
I made a patch to allow ProjectQuery filters on the admin project list and attach it.
After applying the patch, ProjectQuery will be available on admin project list as shown in the screenshot below.
#4 Updated by Jens Krämer about 1 month ago
- File 0003-background-job-for-project-deletion.patch added
- File 0002-Adds-context-menu-to-admin-projects-list.patch added
- File 0001-ProjectQuery-filters-on-the-admin-project-list.patch added
- File 0004-projects-bulk-delete.patch added
Thank you for that patch!
We recently did some work on that Admin projects list at Planio and will be rolling out this feature soon.
I've rebased the original patch and fixed some Rubocop offenses, this is patch 0001 of the attached series. The second patch adds a context menu to the admin projects listing, replacing the last column of action links with the triple dot link and adding multi-select capability with checkboxes, just like in the issues list. The third patch introduces a background job for project deletion (this is basically the same as submitted in #36691). I included it here because the fourth patch, which introduces deletion of multiple selected projects at once, depends on this one.