Sortable columns in issue lists on "My page"
The "my page" shows lists of, for instance, issues assigned to me. However, the ordering is fixed and cannot be changed (Redmine 1.1.1); it would be very convenient to have the same column headers as in the "Issues" tab, where you can order by any column shown by clicking on the column header.
Updated by Etienne Massip over 12 years ago
- Category set to My page
Updated by Brad Neuman over 11 years ago
This would be great, as well as adding a "due date" column. Basically, it should be customizable like the issues page on a project.
Without this feature, the "my page" page is basically useless for me as I have tons of issues open, most of them things I need to get around to doing sometime in the next 6 months, so it is impossible to see which issues actually matter.
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA almost 9 years ago
- Has duplicate Feature #17058: Sort Elements in "My Page" added
Updated by James H over 8 years ago
Updated by Go MAEDA about 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Sortable columns in the overviews on "my page" to Sortable columns in issue lists on "My page"
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to 3.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Implemented by r16400 for upcoming 3.4.0.
I am setting target version to 3.4.0 because I think this useful improvement should appear on Changelog.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
Updated by Go MAEDA about 3 years ago
- Related to Feature #11709: "Issues assigned to me" ordering priority added