Sortable columns in issue lists on "My page"
Added by Arno Schoenmakers over 12 years ago.
Updated about 6 years ago.
The "my page" shows lists of, for instance, issues assigned to me. However, the ordering is fixed and cannot be changed (Redmine 1.1.1); it would be very convenient to have the same column headers as in the "Issues" tab, where you can order by any column shown by clicking on the column header.
This would be great, as well as adding a "due date" column. Basically, it should be customizable like the issues page on a project.
Without this feature, the "my page" page is basically useless for me as I have tons of issues open, most of them things I need to get around to doing sometime in the next 6 months, so it is impossible to see which issues actually matter.
- Subject changed from Sortable columns in the overviews on "my page" to Sortable columns in issue lists on "My page"
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to 3.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Implemented by r16400 for upcoming 3.4.0.
I am setting target version to 3.4.0 because I think this useful improvement should appear on Changelog.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Related to Feature #11709: "Issues assigned to me" ordering priority added
Also available in: Atom