Development

Redmine core development

Subject Author Created Replies Last message
Proposal backport Debian/Ubuntu patch to Redmine trunk Stefano Lenzi 2010-09-26 01:49 1 Added by Beau Simensen about 11 years ago
RE: Proposal backport Debian/Ubuntu patch to Redmine trunk
Join the Documentation Team! Muntek Singh 2010-05-06 16:16 11 Added by jon hertzig about 11 years ago
RE: Join the Documentation Team!
Revert Forums And Documents Back to Previous Look? Or How to Downgrade? Jennifer P 2010-10-20 15:22 2 Added by Felix Schäfer about 11 years ago
RE: Revert Forums And Documents Back to Previous Look? O...
Mark missing i18n strings with #TODO Enderson Maia 2010-10-07 13:04 3 Added by Enderson Maia about 11 years ago
RE: Mark missing i18n strings with #TODO
Drop ruby 1.8.6 support Jean-Baptiste Barth 2010-09-02 12:28 2 Added by Jean-Baptiste Barth about 11 years ago
RE: Drop ruby 1.8.6 support
Looking for contractor in Sydney Australia to help us with a Redmine install $$$$ for you Dirk Eisner 2010-09-01 10:43 1 Added by Felix Schäfer about 11 years ago
RE: Looking for contractor in Sydney Australia to help us...
How to make "return" from hook? Nhan Nguyen 2010-08-27 10:46 1 Added by Holger Just about 11 years ago
RE: How to make "return" from hook?
Standard Plugin Information File Muntek Singh 2010-08-09 14:07 4 Added by Felix Schäfer about 11 years ago
RE: Standard Plugin Information File
news about REST API changes Alex Last 2010-07-15 23:54 10 Added by Alex Last about 11 years ago
RE: news about REST API changes
1.0.0 Coordination Eric Davis 2010-07-08 06:30 6 Added by Eric Davis over 11 years ago
RE: 1.0.0 Coordination
Proposal: HowTo handle security and other incidents Holger Just 2010-07-05 23:48 3 Added by Eric Davis over 11 years ago
RE: Proposal: HowTo handle security and other incidents
Removing net-ldap from main branch Vasia Pupking 2010-06-23 09:45 2 Added by Eric Davis over 11 years ago
RE: Removing net-ldap from main branch
Project default assignee Raffaello Pelagalli 2010-06-24 18:11 1 Added by Raffaello Pelagalli over 11 years ago
RE: Project default assignee
BugMash 1.0: won't be able to attend Felix Schäfer 2010-06-19 07:43 2 Added by Muntek Singh over 11 years ago
RE: BugMash 1.0: won't be able to attend
Defect 5354 - Fix Attached - updated_on not updated when custom fields changed Stuart Cianos 2010-06-18 01:41 3 Added by Felix Schäfer over 11 years ago
RE: Defect 5354 - Fix Attached - updated_on not updated w...
develop ravi sharma 2010-06-14 23:36 0
Git patches welcome ? Jean-Baptiste Barth 2010-06-08 20:00 4 Added by Eric Davis over 11 years ago
RE: Git patches welcome ?
Bugtracker triage on sunday 16.05.2010 Felix Schäfer 2010-05-11 10:44 6 Added by Felix Schäfer over 11 years ago
RE: Bugtracker triage on sunday 16.05.2010
Development forum and/or dev-team forums Felix Schäfer 2010-04-30 19:52 3 Added by Eric Davis over 11 years ago
RE: Development forum and/or dev-team forums
UX Working Group Meeting #0 Shane Pearlman 2010-05-06 20:02 15 Added by Shane Pearlman over 11 years ago
RE: UX Working Group Meeting #0
Proposal: Regular Meeting of Redmine Contributors Holger Just 2010-04-09 01:40 42 Added by Muntek Singh over 11 years ago
RE: Proposal: Regular Meeting of Redmine Contributors

1 ... 20 21 22 (526-546/546) Per page: 25, 50, 100

Also available in: Atom